I Love Country

That's right. I said it, and before you scoff and wonder 'wtf?' go download these songs. I assure you your ipod needs them:

Jolene, Dolly Parton
Long Gone Lonesome Blues, Hank Williams
Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash
Mr. Bojangles, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
Ring of Fire, Johnny Cash
Fancy, Bobbie Gentry
Ode to Billie Joe, Bobbie Gentry
Let it Ride, Ryan Adams and the Cardinals
Jackson, Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
My Baby Don't Tolerate, Lyle Lovett
Portland, Oregon; Loretta Lynn and Jack White (of the White Stripes)
Coal Miner's Daughter, Loretta Lynn
Foreget About It, Alison Krauss
Top of the World, Dixie Chicks
Man of Constant Sorrow, Soggy Bottom Boys
Harper Valley PTA, Jeannie C. Riley
Honky Tonk Badonkadonk, Trace Adkins
You'll Think of Me (Live), Keith Urban
I Wish I Was the Moon, Neko Case
9 to 5, Dolly Parton
I May Hate Myself in the Morning, Le Ann Womack
Why Should the Fire Dire, Nickel Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...