Book Baton

Number of Books on Shelf
Does anyone have any idea? I really don't count-there are countless shelves with countless books that are shared by the whole family...

Last Book Purchased
Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Book I'm Reading Right Now
Captain Corelli's Mandolin by Louis de Bernieres - which is proving to be a great read
The Sixties by Arthur Marwick

5 books that I enjoyed (I'm sticking to fiction)
01. The Hours by Michael Cunningham (few books have touched me in such a profound way)
02. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
03. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
04. 1984 by George Orwell
05. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller

Most Disappointing Book Ever Read
The Rules of Attraction by Bret Easton Ellis
After American Psycho and Less Than Zero, it was just SUCH a letdown- self-absorbed, pretentious trite

Worst Book Ever Read
I've read some stinkers, but, Runaway Jury by John Grisham or, really, anything by John Grisham- he's the most pedestrian writer to havereceivedd so much success. Very overrated and very bad

I'm passing the baton onto:
Asvi
Bugoy
Naz
The Guy from the Future...
and basically any of you reading, feel free to share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...